High-temperature, tearability, solder mask adhesive
Elite-195Ais high-temperature, tearability, solder mask adhesive instead of traditional high-temperature adhesive tape. It avoid inconvenience of adhesive tape, such as easy falling out, many preparations before using and cleaning after using. It is helpful to improve the manufacturing efficiency, the quality of product and reasonable process.
1.The product is made from natural mucilage. It is high-temperature, tearability, solder mask adhesive.
2.The product is applied tothe position of on circuit boards，duringsoldering process. It is applied to socket connectors, weldbonded joints, tapping hole and some electronic components.
3. 195A can adhere circuit and the coating areas. Please tear the adhesive without residuum before using.
4. Not damage components.
5. Prevent pollution duringassembly.
6. Be decomposed by microorganisms completely. Its stability and reliability reached the requirements of European Union ROHS.
7. Heat resistant to 260℃. Store in cool places.
8. Odor and color: Ivory-white fluid with light amino acids odor.
9. Shelf Life at 25℃: 12 months
- Bonded material:
- Tensile strength(n/mm2):
- Primary fixation time(s):
- Temperature range(℃):
- Shore hardness(D):
Toxicity dataAcute toxicity: No
Local effect: No
Chronic or long-term toxicity:No
Physical and chemical property
Physical state: Fluid at 20℃
Color: White with a little pink
pH :Cannot be measured
Boiling point/Boiling range: No
Decomposition temperature:Cannot be measuredFlash point:No
Test method:open cup; close cup
Vapour pressure:NoVapour density:No Density:No