Bond glass，metal materials J4326
Elite-J4326 is one-component, high viscosity, anaerobic structure adhesive, which is applied to bond rigid bodies. The product can use A7249 accelerant to cure between two components.
The product is applied to bond ferrite with some materials which need to fast cure, such as electroplated accessories of electric motor, other accessories of loudspeaker and jewelry.
- Bonded material:bonding glass and metal materials
- Tensile strength(n/mm2):
- Primary fixation time(s):≧120
- Temperature range(℃):-40℃∽150℃
- Appearance:Transparent amber
- Shore hardness(D):50D
- Application:Applied to bond ferrite with some materials which need to fast cure, such as electroplated accessories of electric motor, other accessories of loudspeaker and jewelry.
|The characteristics of material after curing|
|At 22℃ curing 24 hours, the one side of GBMS was coated with accelerantA7249.|
|Shear strength,ASTM D1002，||N/mm2 18.5||12-25|
|Shear strength，DIN 53283,||N/mm219||15-23|
|Tensile strength，DIN 53288, N/mm2||24||18-30|
The product was applied to metals: