INERT MATERIALS + PLASTICS + RUBBERS BONDING, QUICK DRYING GLUE E1406M
E1406M quick drying glue is low viscosity modified ethyl acrylate adhesive, which is dedicated to high-strength bonding leather, paper, timbers, plastics, rubbers and other substrates difficult to stick.
E1406M is dedicated to bond porous surface and other substrates difficult to stick, such as leather, paper and timbers. E1406M is applied to bond most substrates, such as plastic, rubber and other substrates. It is applied to bond tight components and smooth surface.
- Bonded material:Inert materials + Plastic + Rubber
- Tensile strength(n/mm2):>=20
- Primary fixation time(s):<20S
- Temperature range(℃):-50~80
- Shore hardness(D):
- Application:bond metal, plastic, instruments, electrical appliances and materials in the field of optics.
|Substrate:||Inert materials + Rubber|
|Primary curing time(secs):||<20s|
Non-whitening, low smell and low viscosity. Applied to high-strength bond plastic, rubber, metal, instruments, electrical appliances and materials in the field of optics.
The product was applied to metal and instruments: