HIGH VISCOSITY, METAL BONDING, QUICK DRYING GLUE E1407
Product Description:Elite-E1407 is low viscosity modified ethyl acrylate adhesive, which is also the heat resistance adhesive. It is more effective than ordinary ethyl acrylate adhesive.
E1407 heat resistance reaches to 105℃. It is applied in Intermittent high temperature at 125℃.
E1407 has many properties of heat resistance cycling capacity.
E1407 is applied to bond most substrates, such as plastic, rubber and other metals. It is applied to bond components and smooth surface.
- Bonded material:metal + Rubber + Plastic
- Tensile strength(n/mm2):>=21
- Primary fixation time(s):<30S
- Temperature range(℃):-50~125
- Shore hardness(D):
- Application:bond metal, plastic, instruments, electrical appliances and materials in the field of optics.
|Tensile strength(n/mm2):||(N/mm2) 21|
|Primary curing time(secs):||（secs) 5-30|
|Flash point (℃):||（oC） >85|
|Shelf Life at 5℃(Month):||12|
|Maximum filling gap(mm):||0.10|
|Temperature range(℃):||-50 ~ +105|
|Intermit tent temperature range(℃):||-50 ~ +125|
The product was applied to plastic: