Metal, rubber and stone bonding structure adhesive J41030
The product is binary liquidepoxy resin adhesive, which is applied to bond various substrates, such as metals, plastic, pottery, porcelain, glass, timber and stones.
Firstly, make the main agent and hardener mix 1:1. Then, stir to mix well. Finally, coat it on the surface and press together lightly. Appropriate surface treatment: Clean and abrade the oils and grease on the surface of substrates. The plastic and rubber are made appropriate surface treatment.
- Bonded material:metal, rubber, dimension stones and etc
- Viscosity(CPS):A：10000-12000CPS B：12000-15000CPS
- Tensile strength(n/mm2):
- Primary fixation time(s):〉5min
- Temperature range(℃):-40~150
- Shore hardness(D):80D
- Application:Applied to bond metal, plastic, pottery, porcelain, glass,timber, dimension stones.
After setting, the distortion temperature of Hardened body was 90℃. The adhesive would lose tack at 100℃. But the adhesive would not lose tack with embrittlement at -40℃.
|Condition/tension/materials||90°C*30min||One day at room temperature|